Occasionally, excess blank rows at the end of a Microsoft Excel file can prevent the file from successfully importing.
To remove the blank rows:
- Open the file in Microsoft Excel
- Highlight the first blank row by clicking on the row number
- Scroll down to the last blank row
- Hold down the SHIFT key on your keyboard and click the row number of the last blank row
- Right click on the highlighted area (selected rows) and select “Delete” from the popup menu
- Re-save the file (we recommend using a different filename)
- Import the updated file into Savvy Sender
Learn how to import contacts.