Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:03 PM EST
The Savvy Sender team has been hard at work since officially launching in October 2012. We have added a ton of new features, functionality, and improved the user experience. A few of the new updates include:
- When viewing a list, “Quick Add Contacts”, “Import Contacts”, and “New Message” buttons have been added (which automatically selects the list)
- When viewing a contact, a “New Message” button has been added (which automatically selects the contact)
- When composing a message, a “New” From Address button has been added (next to the “From Address” drop-down) to make it quicker to send from a different email address
- Many new templates and categories
- Faster sending of messages
- Higher delivery rates
- Bug fixes
- New delete contact confirmation window
- And much more
The new delete contact confirmation window helps users comply with CAN-SPAM by providing easy access to unsubscribe a contact from a list or set the contact as “Do Not Email”, instead of deleting the contact. For example, if a contact is deleted instead of unsubscribed, and then re-imported into the list, the contact will be sent future emails even though the contact chose to opt-out, which may cause CAN-SPAM compliance issues.
Delete contact confirmation window (before):
Delete contact confirmation window (after):
In addition to these great new features and updates, we have a lot of exciting things planned for 2013!
As always, we look forward to helping you grow your business or organization with email marketing.
Sign up today and get a FREE 2,000 contact plan.