Have you ever sent a message and wanted to follow-up with contacts that opened the message or clicked a link? Now you can with Savvy Sender Sent Message Segments, which allows you to select the following segments for a sent message:
- Opened – contacts that opened the sent message
- Unopened – contacts that did not open the sent message
- Clicked – contacts that clicked a link in the sent message
- Not clicked – contacts that did not click a link in the sent message
For example, if you previously sent a sales promotion and only want to email contacts that did not open the message, you could find the previous sent message and select the “Unopened” segment.
To send a message to a sent message segment:
- Click "New Message" (from the Dashboard or under the "Messages" tab)
- Select a template
- Click "Select segments from sent messages"
- Click the arrow next to the sent message you want to send to
- Select one or more sent message segments
- Not clicked